How safe are your Tires?
The only thing between you and the road are your tires. Your tires last 35,000 to 45,000 miles on average. We take these them for granted AND we expect a lot from them. They need to maintain traction in all weather conditions, role smooth all the time and hold air pressure all the time.
Different people, different vehicles, different needs all need different tires. Blonda’s Automotive can help you select the best tire to get the most out of your vehicle. Stop in or call today!
Tire Maintenance can SAVE YOU MONEY by providing more fuel efficient driving, be sure to:
- Check tire pressure monthly
- Check suspensions and steering components every 3,000 miles
- Rotate tires every other oil change
- Rotate tire and road force balance every 15,000 miles
- Check alignment and make an adjustment if needed every 15,000 miles
TIP: Here’s a quick way for you to check if your tires need to be replaced. Take a penny, head first, push it into the tire tread at the thinnest area, and if you can still see Abe’s head the tire needs prompt attention.